Fellow Birders:
Warblers are begining to vacate, but there are a few around, especially on
the N end where there is still food. A nice flock of Black-throated Blues
around, single warblers and a few vireos, including a Yellow-throated. There
is a smaller flock of mixed birds staying on the SW end of the park. There is
not a lot in between other than individuals or small groups. I did get nine
species of warbler before I got to the meadow behind the headquarters shed
mostly N parking lot to fenced area.

Warblers:
Prairie (4)
Black and White (1)