Hi,

I'm completing an article about Eurasian Collared-Dove which will be
published in the coming issue of birding magazine QuébecOiseaux and the
ultimate deadline was yesterday. I did send the text with an empty table and
I'm adding the data in it about the situation of the species in some states
and provinces, to illustrate its expansion in NA. I have almost no data
about Florida which is its entering door in NA. Could someone tell me the
years of first seeing and first nesting for Florida and the present status
of the species in the state (common [?] permanent resident and regular
nesting, I presume).

Thanks...

     MICHEL BERTRAND
     Sainte-Julie, Qc

N'oubliez pas d'identifier l'oiseau mystère :
Don't forget to identify the mystery bird at :
http://www.quebecoiseaux.qc.ca/HTML/Defi.html