Here is a translation, in my poor English, of the French paragraph I sent
before. You know it is about the Eurasian Collared-Dove, to be included in a
table in a published article in French. Thanks again to all those who have
helped.

FLORIDA - Appearance soon in the '80, or a little before, of birds seemingly
coming from the Bahamas and identified, at first, as Ringed Turtle-Doves.
First right identification in 1986. Already installed in 1987, the species
did spread where humans are and is now common.

     MICHEL BERTRAND
     Sainte-Julie, Qc

N'oubliez pas d'identifier l'oiseau mystère :
Don't forget to identify the mystery bird at :
http://www.quebecoiseaux.qc.ca/HTML/Defi.html