I hit Black Swamp II from 5:30 - 6:30 this afternoon/evening.  The overcast skies and fading light made birding difficult, but the hour had a few nice results.

COMMON YELLOWTHROAT (13+, including 5 males)  This count is probably way low.  They were everywhere.
MAGNOLIA WARBLER (2 female, 1 juv.)
NORTHERN WATERTHRUSH (1)
GRAY CATBIRD (10+)  These were everywhere too.
VEERY (1)
NOTHERN FLICKER (1)
WHITE-EYED VIREO (2)
RED-EYED VIREO (1)
HOUSE WREN (10+)
BGG (2)
RUBY-CROWNED KINGLET (FOS, heard only)

I also had some excitement when I spotted what looked like a Coyote in the trees on the south side. I also saw a River Otter in the water at the bend.  I didn't expect to find an otter in this still water area, but he came up very close to give a great look before he saw me and scooted off.

I also added 2 YELLOW WARBLERS here at the house today, and 1 Saturday afternoon.  I also heard 1 (perhaps 2) flying over at Faulk Drive landing today around 11:30.  Add three more COMMON YELLOWTHROATS (all heard only) at Faulk Drive as well. Had a SWAINSON'S THRUSH here at the house for the past few days.  Last saw a hummer on Oct. 11.

Keep looking up,
Rob Lengacher
Tallahassee, FL