I stopped by the plant between 4 and 5 this afternoon.  Was buzzed most of the time by swallows, some within 2 feet.  Of course I didn't see the HUDSONIAN GODWIT until the very end.  It was in the very far corner of the large pond.  But I did spot a PEREGRINE FALCON flying along the dirt road that borders the southern edge of the property.  I was also able to ID a GRASSHOPPER SPARROW after chasing it through the grass for over 5 minutes.  It was in the grass along the east side of the largest pond.  This little guy was quite challenging.  I also spotted a nice flock of warblers in the oak trees walking back to the front office, but it was too dark to ID any of them.  It's always a good idea to check those oak trees when you go.

Good luck if you make the trip!
Rob Lengacher
Tallahassee, FL