This is for future reference in the archives and for those who have asked.

>From east of Tallahassee:
>From I-10 take exit 209A (old 31A) into Tallahassee
Turn LEFT onto Capital Circle
Go over Apalachee Parkway (US 27), Woodville Hwy, and Crawfordville Road.
Turn LEFT onto Springhill Road just before the airport.
The first building on your left is the front office of the Sewage Treatment Plant.
Park in front of this building.

>From west of Tallahassee:
>From I-10 take exit 196 (old 28).
Turn LEFT on to Capital Circle.
Cross over Tennessee St. (US 90) and Pensacola St. (US 20)
Go 1 mile and veer off to the right.
Go about 2 to 2 1/2 miles and turn right on Springhill Road.  This is just past the airport.
The first building on your left is the front office of the Sewage Treatment Plant.
Park in front of this building.

How to get in:
Jump the fence and try to avoid the dogs!

Good Luck!
Rob Lengacher
Tallahassee, FL

Just Kidding!  How to get in for real:
Simply push the buzzer next to the front door of the office.  Wait until an employee answers and let them know that you are there to do a little birding.  When they let you in sign in at the front desk.  The employees will also let you know about the property and how to get around.  They will also let you know about the procedure for getting back out, which usually involves knocking on the back door of the front office.

Remember, please be nice to the employees so we will always be welcome.

As far as visiting times are concerned, I think you can visit anytime as long as someone answers the front door.

Bring along your scope and have fun!