I didn't really get to do much birding other than a few minutes here and there.  I did add three birds to my lifelist.  Here are the highlights:

GRAY-CHEEKED THRUSH (2) Thursday on Grove Park Dr., Southwood development- a lifer)
SWAINSON'S THRUSH (2) at home
AMERICAN REDSTART (most common warbler this past week)
CHESTNUT-SIDED WARBLER(male in basic plumage) at home-a lifer!
BLUE-WINGED WARBLER(male at home) - lifer.
BLACK&WHITE WARBLER (here and there)
NORTHERN PARULA (here and there)
YELLOW-THROATED WARBLER (2) on Grove Park Dr.
RUBY-THROATED HUMMINGBIRD Still visiting daily.

Keep looking up,
Rob Lengacher
Tallahassee, FL