Birders:

I have seen a male Bronzed Cowbird for the past two mornings in Downtown
Tampa at the "T" intersection of Pierce and Whiting Streets (got it right
Barbara !!!).  He has been hanging out with the Boat-tailed Grackles that
roost in the area.  Yesterday I got great looks at it as it perched on a
parked vehicle, red eye clearly visible.   The Peregrine Falcon was also seen
on the SunTrust building that is just a little ways to the west of where the
cowbird is.  It has been seen on and off for the last couple of weeks.  Most
of its time, though, has been spent of the County Center building.

Thanks to Dain (sp?) and Lyn for leading me to two lifers yesterday - the
Bananaquit and the Black-billed Cuckoo.  Both great birds and great looks.

Good Birding,

Kelly Holland
Tampa, FL