Hello, First, thanks to all of you who helped out in earlier
inquiries...this list has been a fabulous help.

I'm writing about the centrality -> eigenvector function in UCINET.
I've made my input matrix symmetrical, tried running it in UCINET, but I
can't get an output file. I read the help file and it said the input
matrix not only has to be symmetrical data (done), but also valued data
(I'm using a simple binary data matrix...0s and 1s). Why valued data? So,
am I to suppose, then, that I can not calculate this type of centrality
using the data I currently have? Or is there something going on with
the UCINET program that I am not aware of?

Thanks again in advance. Best, Christina