Dear Patty,

we have ego-centric network data available from five observations among older
people (aged 55-85 at T1) spanning 10 year (1992-2003).
Data description is at http://ssg.scw.vu.nl/lasa/lasa_variables_network.html;
publications are at http://ssg.scw.vu.nl/lasa/lasa_overview_pages.html.
Among these:
van Tilburg, T.G. (1998). Losing and gaining in old age: Changes in personal
network size and social support in a four-year longitudinal study. Journal of
Gerontology, 53B, S313-S323.
Van Tilburg, T.G., & Broese van Groenou, M.I. (2002). Network and health
changes among older Dutch adults. Journal of Social Issues, 58, 697-713.

Best wishes,

Theo van Tilburg
Associate Professor Social Gerontology
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Dept. of Sociology & Social Gerontology
De Boelelaan 1081c, NL-1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
phone +31-20-4446870, fax +31-20-4446810
Internet: http://www.scw.vu.nl/~tilburg/
Email: [log in to unmask]