Dear SOCNET-ters,
As a beginning Socnet adept I have a question. I would like to know what is
the best manner to calculated density in an ego network, which the name
generator was ?who belong to your family? and the question was ?X is close
to Y?.
I am not sure if the formula ? = L/g(g-1) were the best one because in this
case the network was defined by the relationship and not by the name
generator.
I hope one of you has time to help me with my problem, thanks in advance!
Best regards,
Maycoln