Hi all,
I'm using Ucinet with interlocking directorates to locate k-plexes.
Now, I'd like to combine k-plexes with substantial overlaps. This appears
to be a straightforward type of task,  but I can't think of a way to
do it (other than manually).  Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
--Larry

Lawrence E. Raffalovich
Associate Professor

Department of Sociology               e-mail: [log in to unmask]
University at Albany
State University of New York          Voice: (518) 442-4456
1400 Washington Ave.                  Fax:   (518) 442-4936
Albany, NY 12222