we're checking so don't bmobard me. I am in Netherlands nw, but nowhere
near Twente. I suspect someone just stole and forged my address. I get
many emails with forged addresses from unsspecting people. I won't be home
for a week and I don't have much e connectivity here. So just dno't open
attachments that claim to be from me.

 Barry