I've used Adobe PhotoShop and Macromedia Fireworks to work with eps files.
I don't know if the files were produced by Pajek, but both programs seem
to work well enough.

Sean Bergin wrote to ask:

Hello fellow Netophiles,

I am experimenting with different modes of presentation for networks...does anyone know a program(s) which can be used for editing EPS files (as exported by Pajek)?

I have tried Illustrator but it informs me it has trouble with the parsing!.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards

--
Bill Richards