Hi,

I'm looking for references to or anecdotes of business cases for social
network analysis (SNA).  I'm familiar with research literature that
correlates social network properties with a wide variety of performance
characteristics -- everything from family planning uptake to high-tech
patents.  But are there any more direct, documented cases in the area of
organizational performace?  Something where organizational performace was
measured, SNA was applied and indicated changes were made, and then
organizational performance increased?

thanks much,

Doug Bryan