I am a graduate student at the University of North Carolina and am
interested in longitudinal analysis of egocentric data.  My dissertation is
looking at the social support networks of homeless families as they change
over time.  I would appreciate any guidance regarding studies (of any type)
that focus on egocentric networks using longitudinal data.

Thanks very much,
Patty Cook