Carley, Kathleen and David Krackhardt (1996). "Cognitive Inconsistencies
and Non-Symmetric Friendship," Social Networks, 18:1-28.

--On Monday, October 21, 2002 3:38 PM -0600 "Rochelle R. Cote"
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I am looking for references/research having to do with non-symmetric
> relationships dealing with friendship ties, and wondering if anyone out
> there might have any ideas? If anyone knows of anything specific to
> adolescent relationships and non-symmetric ties, that would also be
> greatly appreciated. I have found one article in Social Networks that
> deals with this, Vol 18(1), but unsure of where else to look....
>
> Thank-you in advance for any assistance,
>
> Rochelle Cote
> graduate student
> Department of Sociology
> University of Saskatchewan, Canada

David Krackhardt, Professor of Organizations
Academic homepage (address, etc.): http://www.heinz.cmu.edu/~krack/academic/

Journal of Social Structure:
http://www.heinz.cmu.edu/project/INSNA/joss/