Von: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]]Im
Auftrag von Rochelle R. Cote
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Oktober 2002 23:38
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: non-symmetric friendships

I am looking for references/research having to do with non-symmetric
relationships dealing with friendship ties, and wondering if anyone out
there might have any ideas? If anyone knows of anything specific to
adolescent relationships and non-symmetric ties, that would also be
greatly appreciated. I have found one article in Social Networks that
deals with this, Vol 18(1), but unsure of where else to look....

Thank-you in advance for any assistance,

Rochelle Cote
graduate student
Department of Sociology
University of Saskatchewan, Canada