Further to Sean's mail on SNA analysis and organizational performance, I was
wondering if the research/literature review can be expanded along two lines.
One, research which contrasts/complements SNA analysis with traditional
organizational theories to explain organizational performance.
Second, research which takes into account the longitudinal development of
the "neural network", the various stages of such a network and its impact on
organizational performance.
 Any pointers in terms of references are more than welcome. Also as this the
first mail to this list, let me take the opportunity to say how much I enjoy
the debate/activity level of this list.
Thanks and Regards,
Sreenivas Rajan
Doctoral Student