Andy,
I forgot to mention that we're also examining the expansion of transnational
corporate networks from 1960-2000. We've identified the TNC headquarter-
 foreign subsidiary linkages for the world's 100 largest industrial corporations
from
1960-2000, and the Fortune 500 headquarter-subsidiary linkages for 1980 and
2000.
A revised manuscript on this work should be available shortly.

Thanks,
Jeff Kentor