Greetings

 Interestingly enough  there was a special report   in the  Toronto Globe
and Mail on this very topic.

<http://www.theglobeandmail.com/>

The report is not accessible on the web page.  It mentioned that in canada
we same to have the same issue that The US does listed in

http://www.theyrule.net/

There is a number of directors that seem to sit on a number of boards
representing at times conflict.

Not sure if anyone is investigating this.

Cheers

Jon G Schneider