I received an email addressed from <Barry Wellman
[log in to unmask]>.  It came to me personally, not to the list, and
contained a message that was infected with the latest virus that's been
making the rounds (W32.Bugbear@mm).   I answered the email to let Dr.
Wellman know of the infection, but the message bounced and told me that
the addressee was unknown.

It may be that his computer, or someone else's, is infected and the
message is out to everyone on this list and others.  I suspect the list,
and Dr. Wellman, will soon be bombarded with cautionary notes, but I
thought I better get this news out.

Rich Rothenberg

--
Richard Rothenberg, MD