Dear Socnetters,

I am working on a manuscript focusing first, on the personal
network data collected from the ‘traditional phone notebooks’
(those paper ones in which we write down the names and
phone numbers of our alters: kin, friends, colleagues, etc.) and
second, on the similar data stored in the memories of the
mobile phones.

I would be very happy to learn about studies written on this
topic (or related ones based, say, on e-mail address books or
phone networks more generally).

with best regards,

Markku Lonkila

--------------------------
Markku Lonkila
Ph.D., Fellow
Helsinki Collegium for Advanced Studies
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
snake-mail: Helsinki Collegium for Advanced Studies
P.O.BOX 4 (Yliopistonkatu 3)
00014 University of Helsinki
FINLAND
tel: +358-9-19123962