Dear all,

am at the time working with Ucinet 5 analyzing my data. My problem is that the program won’t give me the scatter plot for the MDS routine. I've tried updating the program and it did not work. I am also unable to open my data files on other machines, even though these were computed directly into UCINET (dl). And I need the MDS. Thus I want to export the coordinates to pajec in order to get a picture that I can interpret, but I do not remember exactly how to do this, and of course I need to be sure that this is the right image. Does anyone have advice for a technical bungler?

best,

Toini Løvseth
Dep. of political science
University of Tromsø, Norway