Hi all,

I put up a new web site containing digi-scoping shots.  Most are from St.
Marks NWR, but there are few from other parts of Florida and some from the
Rio Grande valley.  The web address is:

http://freud.psy.fsu.edu/~tcurtis/menu.htm

It works best on Explorer, but should work okay on Netscape.  Most of the
shots are in the 100K range so landlines may take a few seconds to
download.  For some reason the link back to "Main menu" is malfunctioning,
so for now just use the back button.  As I get new shots (or better shots)
I will update.

Have fun,

Tom Curtis