I've put 4 pictures of the Mangrove Swallow on my webpage.  You can
find the first one at http://ecojb.fiu.edu/birds/a32nov02.html, where
there are links to the other three.

When I get more of them scanned, I'll decide which ones stay there
permanently.

They're not the greatest pictures, but they do show some of the main
features of the swallow, including the tertial fringes (I'm not sure I got
any of the fringes on the inner secondaries), lack of significant tail
fork, white supraloral, and yes, the white rump.

--
John H. Boyd III                               [log in to unmask]
Dept. of Economics                             Phone: 305-348-3287