Eliza Hawkins and I studied a WHITE-WINGED SCOTER on the Picnic Pond at
SMNWR late this afternoon.  It was a 1st winter bird, and was now the only
duck on the pond.  Earlier it was in a flock of about 80 ducks, evenly
split between Lesser Scaup and Bufflehead.

Eliza and Kate Malone saw a big gator eat what I judged to be a Wood
Stork.  It was digesting it when I arrived, with a piece of one wing
nearby, and primaries of the other hanging out of it's mouth.  Hope their
photos turn out.

Jack Dozier
Alligator Pt., FL