The Swallow moved into and out of the area a few times as the morning
progressed.  So if it is not seen at first a little patience might be advised
for those trying for this bird.  It was interesting for me to see and meet some
of the people who have been posting on Florida birds and all very nice.  I was
not formally introduced to everyone but some of the birders seen at Viera...
Susan Epps, John Boyd, Tom Rodriguez, Sarah Linney, Ken Allie and others.

For those who might have missed the location. The bird is being seen at the
south side of the Viera wetlands ponds next to and just west of the concrete
structure.
--
Herman Bechtel
2859 Fountainhead Blvd