I've been told off-list that a group of several experienced birders noted
that the bird in question was, indeed, noticeably smaller than the Tree
Swallows (which would argue for Mangrove over White-rumped).  I'll try to
judge this for myself this weekend, so don't anybody go and collect the
bird!  :-)

Brad Bergstrom, Ph.D., Professor           TEL  229-333-5770 /-5759
Department of Biology                      FAX  229-245-6585
Valdosta State University                  e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Valdosta, GA 31698-0015                    Home: 229-333-0743
           Home Page-- http://www.valdosta.edu/~bergstrm/