Dottie and I went to Springhill Road Sewage Treatment Facility yesterday
afternoon (Monday, 11/4).  We looked carefully in all ten holding ponds and
did not see the Surf Scoter.  We did however see the following 12 species of
ducks mostly in "Swan Lake" - the largest most easterly pond.

Gadwall
Mallard
Blue-winged Teal
Northern Shoveler
Green-winged Teal
Redhead
Ring-necked Duck
Lesser Scaup
Bufflehead
Hooded Merganser
Red-breasted Merganser (1)
Ruddy Duck

There may also have been Greater Scaup in Swan Lake but not able to identify
for sure  Also saw one Eared Grebe and 1 Coot in Swan Lake, several Eastern
Meadowlarks and Savannah Sparrows, lots of Barn Swallows, a few Tree Swallows
and 2 Kestrels.

Keith MacVicar
Tallahassee  FL