Hi all,
      Today Ken Tracey and I checked out the Salt flats on Strauber
Memorial Drive in West Pasco and didn't find the 2 Avocets that had been
there (did see Western Sandpipers). However, yesterday after I posted my
sighting I recieved a reply from Nancy Evans, Director of Sales and
Marketing of the Best Western Space Shuttle Inn in Titusville, FL, over
there on the East Coast, which I thought I would pass on. She reports
seeing 5 American Avocets Sunday morning, on Black Point Wildlife Drive
in Titusville, at about marker 3, about 25 yards off the road, driver's
side. The sighting was confirmed by members of Indian River Audubon.

 Good birding,
Ray Smart
New Port Richey, FL