Rats, we were there before noon and the lighting was too bad to ID anything
but bluebills (c.115+another c.85 in Stony Bayou #1) and Bubbleheads (c.24).

I thought I saw a Nelson's sparrow along the dike, but as it was flying I
wasn't sure...

The three White-winged Doves are still hanging around the lighthouse, and at
least three House Wrens were singing and fussing around the lighthouse.

Interesting note, the tide was the lowest I've ever seen...

-S.P.McCool
Crawfordville, Wakulla County, Florida