Hi all,

Early this afternoon I was able to locate the WHITE-WINGED and SURF SCOTERS
in Picnic Pond at St Marks NWR. Wow, two lifers, and my year list is now at
260 to boot!

The mob scene at the lighthouse deterred us from any serious birding, but
two of the WHITE-WINGED DOVES are still there.

Finally, I spotted my FOTS HORNED GREBE in Stony Bayou Pool #1.

-S.P.McCool
Crawfordville, Wakulla County, Florida
"Walk softly, and carry a big scope"

---