While checking on our house and pets for us this morning, Fran Rutkovsky
noticed a Swainson's Thrush in our driveway.  When we returned home this
afternoon, we kept a close watch on the bird baths and saw at least two
different Hermit Thrushes bathe.  Around 5:45 PM, the Swainson's finally
appeared, and, even though the light was fading, we got good looks at
the thrush as it preened and bathed (buffy spectacles and breast, dull
brown back and tail, no red in tail).
Fran checked Birdlife of Florida, by Stevenson and Anderson,  and this
appears to be a late date for this species in Leon County.

Sally and Dean Jue
Tallahassee, FL