From: Florida Birds [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Jack Dozier
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 10:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FLBIRDS] Scoters R' Us /Alligator Pt./ 10 Nov 02

John Murphy and I leisurely observed all three species of scoters with
Lesser Scaup close to the beach at Alligator Pt., about a third of a
mile
before the KOA (behind an empty rental house).  Couldn't have asked for
better study.

Surf Scoter                      8
Black Scoter                   3
White-winged Scoter     2
Lesser Scaup                 36

John also had (6) White-winged Doves at his feeder, and I can claim a
White-crowned Sparrow at mine.

Jack Dozier
Alligator Pt., FL

Listowner: Click:  [log in to unmask]