Hello,

Stopped at Key Vista Nature Park in West Pasco, off Bailey's Bluff Road,
at 4:00 pm to check out Ray Smart's sightings of yesterday. On the trail
that leads to the beach just as it jogs like a "L" I found 3
Golden-crowned Kinglets. They were feeding on insects that were swarming
at the top of several Sand Pines along the trail.

Although I also found several House Wrens, no bob-tailed Winter Wren was
seen.

Ken Tracey     [log in to unmask]
New Port Richey, FL
West Pasco Audubon Society  http://www.audubon.org/chapter/fl/westpasco