As usual, I'm a day or two late in reporting.

Over in Panama City on Thursday morning I heard my FOS Robins.  When I
returned home Thursday afternoon I found that the three Rose-breasted
Grosbeaks that have been bumming here for 9 days had left.

Yesterday here in Mysterious Waters I heard more Robins.

This morning I heard my FOS White-throated Sparrows.

Coolest observation was a mama black bear and two cubs crossing Hwy 98 in
front of us about a mile west of Newport on Thursday!
--
John H. Epler, Ph.D.
Mysterious Waters, just south of Wakulla Springs in north Florida