I got this message:

>For your use my photo of Gull-billed Tern at Green Key, West Pasco,
>11/5/02.
>
>I have found them to be regular along our coast if the Fiddler Crabs are
>active!
>
>Ken Tracey

Thanks, Ken!  A fine picture that makes those of us who have read your
messages about Green Key, but have never been there, know it is real.

Several months ago I got a message from a birder in S. Calif. who planned
a trip to Florida and who a Cal. friend of mine had recommended he
write me.  He did and subscribed to the list.  It wasn't long before he
wrote
and said, where are all these places?  Where is Green Key?

I recommended he buy a DeLorme Florida map and he became very
satisfied.  So I thought of him -- who came and went but never got to
Green Key.

A larger version of the photo is posted to the webpage for the list:
http://bkpass.tripod.com/floridabirds.htm  where all copies there and
here are copyrighted by the photographers. A browser 5.x or better
should be used.

--
Barbara Passmore