I forgot to mention in my previous report that we observed the
Tropical/Couch's Kingbird at St Marks NWR on Sunday 27 October.  He/she put
on a good visual show, catching several insects, but never vocalized.

The bird was in the stand of dead trees just before the East River Pool.
--
John H. Epler, Ph.D.
Mysterious Waters, just south of Wakulla Springs in north Florida