Hi all,

This morning we had our first frost of the season (low temp 33.5 degrees),
and voila, a DARK-EYED (SLATE-COLORED) JUNCO appeared on our bird feeders
this morning. Yard bird #121 (not counting flyovers), county bird #242, year
bird #263!

Also have GOLDFINCHES eating us out of house and home, CHIPPING, SONG and
WHITE-THROATED SPARROWS (the juvenile white-crowned seems to have left,
maybe the bully song sparrow ran him off), and a THRASHER was snacking under
the feeder this morning.

-S.P.McCool
Crawfordville, Wakulla County, Florida
"Walk softly, and carry a big scope"