Hi Folks,

The Cedar Waxwings are here.  I had a huge flock fly right over my head about
15 minutes ago (7:15 AM) and low enough to ID by plumage as well as the very
characteristic flight call.  Yeah!  I will say this is the earliest I have
ever seen them personally in this area, but our Birding team this weekend
thought we heard them on Sunday AM.  We never did see them, though.

The Cerulean is definitely a species of huge concern.  I hope those who are
capable of voicing opinions that will be listened to as credible will speak
out.

Meret S Wilson
Ormond Beach, FL