Hi all,
  While Vince L was working the coast I was camping at the Caloosahatchee
Regional Park. No great shakes but numerous Ruby-crowned Kinglets, several
Indigo Buntings, occasional small groups of Robins. In the rain on Saturday I
stopped at a flooded field along SR-78 a few miles east of the Caloosahatchee
RP, several snipe, glossy ibis,blue-winged teal, lots of action, wild turkey
bald eagle, sandhill crane.
Monday at the park a groups of migrants passed thru the campsite- mostly
yellow-rumped, the familiar chirp of a Black-throated Green Warbler led me to
its location up high in an oak and more ruby-crowned kinglets, after breaking
capm I stopped at the same flooded field as Saturday, robins overhead, more
of the usuals in the field and what;s that call overhead, yes!! an American
Pipit, my first in Florida this year and a Scrub Jay at the corner of SR-78
and SR-31. And Vince, this should explain my absence on the CBC field trip.

 Vince McGrath
 Ft.Myers,Fl.