Hi y'all!

Harris' Hawk is the single most commonly kept raptor in falconry in the USA,
except for maybe falcon hybrids (how's THAT for a tough ID!).  They are kept
everywhere.  I once had the pleasure of watching one soaring outside of my
practice in Baltimore, MD!  A very tense moment occured when the bird landed
in a white pine, and refused to come back until food was offered!  I can only
imagine the looks on any birders' faces as they were looking up that day.

Brian Monk, DVM
Destin, FL
850-650-6158