Hi all,
     The 2 (possibly 3) Scissor-tailed Flycatchers are still in the same
area as previously reported on SR54, 1/4 to 1 mile east of Little road. I
saw the very long-tailed individual and the short-tailed bird this
morning. Also lots of Savannah Sparrows, 1 Song Sparrow, and 1 Field
Sparrow, all in the grassy pastures next to the road. Speaking of
sparrows, last week several Seaside Sparrows were seen at Boyce-Werner
Salt Spring Park in Port Richey, while Ken Tracey, Bill Pranty, I and
others were looking for the Bald Eagle's nest.. We also saw 20 or so
Budgerigars at the roost at the corner of SR52 and US19, along with
hundreds (probably thousands) of Starlings and Grackles.
   Lastly, last week at the Pasco County Court House on Little Rd where
I work, I had a window-kill Northern Waterthrush.

Good birding,
Ray Smart
New Port Richey, FL