Hello,

I was in the same area this morning as Ray Smart along Hwy 54. I found
two short-tailed Scissor-tails so this confirms at least three along
this road.
Also found a Song Sparrow along with the Savannahs, but did not see Ray!

At Green Key the other evening I saw 4 Merlins at one time. We were all
lined up along the entrance road watching the Yellow-rumped Warblers
coming in to roost about 1/2 hour before sunset. Two Merlins were on top
of electric poles and two were just hovering over head.

Ken Tracey     [log in to unmask]
New Port Richey, FL
West Pasco Audubon Society  http://www.audubon.org/chapter/fl/westpasco
Bird Watching In West Pasco  http://home1.gte.net/ktracey/bird.htm