Hi
     I have just returned from the Viera wetlands where the swallow has been
seen again at approximately 9:00AM.  I observed the bird until 9:40, and it
was still being seen at close range by a dozen or so observers when I left.
A number of observers were well armed with reference materials and I think it
fair to say that all felt this was an excellent candidate for Mangrove
Swallow.  I would recommend that anyone with some free time get over there.
Don Feuss
Viera

Listowner: Click:  [log in to unmask]