Recently, we received the post from Lucy and Bob Duncan describing their
great
experience in finding there had probably been a Hooded Oriole right near
them in Gulf Breeze, FL.  If you missed it, click on the following URL for
the archived message:

http://www.lists.ufl.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0211&L=floridabirds-l&P=R6544

Now I have received some small photos, one of which is attached. Others are
also placed on the FloridaBirds_L Website at
http://bkpass.tripod.com/floridabirds.htm

Remember:  These images are the property of the photographer as are all
photographs placed in these archives.

Many thanks to the Duncans for bringing to us this wonderful discovery by
Betty Ann Smith which will be submitted to the FOS Records Committee.

Barbara Passmore
Listowner, FLORIDABIRDS-L