At dusk on Saturday (23 Nov) at Viera a couple of nighthawks showed up.
They were flying low over the wetland area; we did not hear them call.
Larry's (Lenny's?) post about Lesser Nighthawks at Eco Pond makes me wonder
if anyone has determined which nighthawks are at Viera now.

Regarding swallows at Viera on Sunday (24th), we stopped in briefly at 2:30
PM and found a large (50+) flock of mostly Tree Swallows, but could not turn
any of them into The swallow.

David Wright
Maimi Shores