Good afternoon all,
I spent about two hours at the Viera wetlands, thirty five minutes of which were observing about 25 or 30 tree swallows. They were in the same area where the M/WR was seen.
One observation of note was that in all the flights not once did any bird dip it's bill in or onto the surface of the pond, as did the M/WR on many occasions. The tree swallows gradually thinned out and I observed them gathering behind me over the pasture and then disappearing.
Edward Slaney