Hello Colleagues

I'm being asked to write a report in which I identify key issues affecting
learning support services in universities.  I'd appreciate suggestions for
issues that affect us all, that are not institution specific. I have a
fairly comprehensive list related to student characteristics and skills as
well as budget implications, so I'm looking for other issues - things
like:

- providing generic vs. discipline specific strategies
- relationship of student affairs and academic affairs
- etc. etc. etc....

Also if anyone has done such a report or knows of a good online source for
this info, please pass it along.  Thanks in advance for your input....

Maryann Kope
Learning Commons
University of Guelph

To Unsubscribe,